Dave Clarke is 42 years old and lives in Lincoln, England, with one dog, too many cats, and just enough humans. He divides his working day between making things from leather, and doing web design. He is the least talented member of an unpopular punk rock band, and sometimes has dessert for dinner.
- A gamer since the age of 10, when his favourite aunt introduced him to Dungeons & Dragons.
- Founded, and has been writing rules and scenarios for a LARP group since 1988.
- Loves playing board games, and when not playing them, thinks about them.
- Talked his friends into setting up SFG over dinner one night. He brought proposals in envelopes – they thought he’d won the lottery & was handing out cheques.
- Is trying to write his first fantasy novel, entitled Legends of the Dungeon.